Standard delivery rates are based on what carrier method is chosen upon checkout.
- Please allow 4-7 business days for delivery.
- Please remember that weekends and holidays may delay shipment.
We offer a free shipping option for orders over $99.
- Restrictions apply to LARGE or HEAVY items.
- Additional shipping charges may be added for excluded items.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us via email (Returns@barnesstore.net) for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 30 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. Within 30 days from the purchase date, all returns will be accepted on an inspection basis only.
The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product.
If product packaging is opened or damaged a 15% restocking fee will occur.
Free Instore Returns
For your convenience, you may return your online purchase to The Barnes Store located in Carrollton, GA.
To return merchandise to Barnes Store you must:
- Have the original packing slip, invoice, or receipt that was included with your order or received at time of purchase.
- Have a valid government issued photo ID and the card used to make the purchase.
- Returned merchandise must be resalable (no visible wear or usage), include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories with the product.
- If PayPal or a Barnes Store Gift Card were used for the original purchase, any refunds will be issued as a Gift Card.
Returning by Mail
To return merchandise by mail:
- Fill out the returns form on our returns page and include it with the merchandise.
- Provide the reason for the return/ exchange and the desired action (exchange/refund)
- Customer is responsible for payment of all return shipping costs.
- Send Return To:
Barnes Store Returns
1332 Bankhead Highway
Carrollton, GA 30116
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
- Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- Firearms, once transferred to buyer.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
**Barnes Store reserves the right to refuse refunds and/or exchanges of all returned items at their discretion.