Carhartt Full Swing Water-Repellent Cryder Work Pant 2.0
Carhartt Full Swing Cyder Work Pant 2.0
Men's water-repellent, stretch work pants made with articulated knees for freedom of movement.
Whether you have to crawl under a sink, through the brush, or into a crawl space, these men's pants are built to move. They're made of durable, water-repellent canvas with two-way stretch. Articulated knees with four-way stretch panels allow you to kneel or squat comfortably.
- 8-ounce, 59% cotton / 39% polyester / 2% spandex canvas
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain and wet weather
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology; Sits at the waist; Relaxed seat and thigh
- Reinforced front slash pockets
- Comfortable gusseted crotch for easy movement and less stress on the seams; Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Reinforced back pockets with secured flaps; Secure cell phone pocket on right leg; Utility pocket on left leg
- Reinforced back kick panels reduce wear and tear
- Belt loops sewn on the seam for strength
- Straight leg opening fits over boots
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.