Ammunition Terms and Conditions
By ordering Ammunition from Barnes Store, or attempting to process an Ammunition order from Barnes Store or barnesstore.net, you are agreeing to our General Terms and Conditions, as well as our Ammunition Terms and Conditions.
The Ammunition Terms and Conditions from barnesstore.net clearly indicate that all Ammunition purchases, or attempted ammunition purchases, must be in compliance with all State, Federal, and District laws in the State, Country, or District that they are being ordered from.
Furthermore, Ammunition purchases from barnesstore.net must be in compliance with any laws or policies that govern certain individuals’ rights to purchase ammunition online.
To legally purchase ammunition of any kind from Barnes Store or barnesstore.net:
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition
- You must be a legal resident of the United States
- You must not be a fugitive from the law
- You must have never spent more than one year in prison
- You must not be currently under indictment for criminal activity
- You must not have been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- You must not have refused or renounced your American Citizenship
- You must not be under a restraining order for stalking, threatens, or domestic violence
- You must never have been convicted of misdemeanor or felony domestic violence
- You cannot order ammunition to any of the following U.S. States, districts, military addresses, or cities:
- Alaska, Hawaii, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Connecticut, Washington DC, New Orleans LA, St Paul City MN, Philadelphia PA, Armed Forces America, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Pacific
- You must not be exporting ammunition to anyone who would not align with these restrictions and policies, or who lives in one of the restricted areas mentioned above.
- You must take full responsibility for any illegal actions you choose to take with your order, or any attempts to misrepresent your legal ability to purchase ammunition online
Due to safety concerns, Barnes Store does not accept returns on ammunition, for any reasons. Please affirm your correct ammunition needs before placing your order.
Check your local laws and listings for any restrictions that might or might not be listed on this Ammunition Terms and Conditions page.
All Ammunition is considered hazardous material, and will be shipped via ground shipping only. We do not ship outside the lower 48 contiguous states of the United States.
Please enjoy your Barnes Store or barnesstore.net ammunition purchases legally, carefully, and responsibly.